Grant and Ethan

Grant and Ethan
Grant (left) and Ethan (right), with Macavity the Cat

Tuesday, 18 June 2019

FATE Aspect Versions

- GM’s note: Here are the FATE aspects that I use to get a better feel for Ethan's character. I thought they might be of some interest

Image

And if folks are interested, here are my FATE Aspects listings for other notable characters in the game. The FATE aspects for Grant are just how I perceive him. David didn't make these up. I hope some folks find this useful.

Abbie 
  • Independent Sorceress
  • Make the World a Better Place!
  • Defender of the Defenseless
  • Eidolon Empowered
  • My Father said that I was “Made for Gentler Things”
  • I Will Not Be a Victim!
  • Many Mentors (Emlyn, Ethan)
  • Last Survivor of a Doomed World
Macavity 
  • More Power Is Good. So is Fish.
  • Life is Never Dull with Ethan
  • Curiosity Hasn’t Killed Me Yet
  • I Have More Sorcerous Tricks Than You Know
  • Dark and Mysterious
  • I Have A Plan (But I’m Not Going To Tell You)
Sophia 
  • Lady Eternal of Hidden Depths
  • I Will Always Be Here For You (Grant)
  • An Age of Experience
  • Marindar Is My Home
  • Smouldering Stare
  • My Magic is Delicate and Subtle
  • Gentle Diplomacy
Grant (incomplete)
  • High Concept
  • Protector of the Stair
  • Beliefs/Convictions/Mottos
  • Cannot turn away from the needy
  • I am there for my friends
  • Disadvantages/Trouble/Consequences
  • XXX
  • Dispositions
  • Defender of the Defenseless
  • Well Mannered
  • Expertise/Advantages
  • Aspiring Master of Gossamer
  • Youth and Power (Strength, Warfare)
  • Master of War
  • Well-Travelled
  • A Man of Many Shapes and Faces
  • Master of the Stair
  • Musically Gifted
  • Impossibly strong
  • I can break anything!
  • Friends/Family/Help
  • Sophia is my soulmate
  • My Brother Ethan
  • Marindar is my home.
  • Enemies/Foes
  • Mowbray is Dead. I think.
  • If the Dwimmerlaik ever found out that I was responsible for ….
  • Gear
  • Gorgorin shatters what it touches.
  • Bulletproof Clothing
  • Stunts
  • Faster than humanly possible.
  • Ultra-stealthy sneaky shadow-form
  • Shadow shield
Olin 
  • Chivalry is Alive and Well
  • Loyal and True
  • Knight-in-Training
  • Quick on his Feet
  • Gifted Bard
  • New to the Stair!
  • Girl Magnet
  • Plucky
If folks are particularly interested in FATE Aspects, try the following wiki:https://wiki.rpg.net/index.php/Aspects_ ... pects_List

No comments:

Post a Comment