Here's hoping David recovers swiftly. Being sick is no fun.
Also, loving the Lego pictures you've been posting on the g+ group.
Lords of Gossamer and Shadow is a Diceless role-playing game by Jason Durall which is published by Rite Publishing. David and I have been running this game since 24th July 2013 and the game is now in its 11th year. David plays Grant, and I play Ethan. We started as 30-point characters, two friends on the Grand Stair, exploring new worlds. Over many years of gameplay, these two characters have evolved into powerful Lords of Gossamer.
Mister_Bruce wrote:I realized, although it took me a day or two to get around to reading it. Good stuff, though.BelleSorciere wrote:Can hardly wait for 74P2.You only needed to wait for an hour! Sadly too late to write the last little bit, so I've left it on a cliffhanger.
No Session 76 this week. Sad Bruce. Unfortunately David is sick/recovering. Still, I've been behind on the writeups (again) so this gives me a chance to catch-up.Here's hoping David recovers swiftly. Being sick is no fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment