Session 37 was run this evening and the write-up should be posted Monday 4th August. (Session 37 was delayed from 22nd July because I conked out and fell asleep for an hour. David I caught up but it was really too late to get a decent session in).
So in Session 37 we have..... bloodthirsty new Lords of Gossamer, robot killing machines and Marindar under attack on multiple fronts ..... it's all happening.....
David: "They have a factory? Here on Marindar producing drones? Bruce, you haven't played Champions Online have you?"
Bruce: "Err, no."
David: "I feel like Grant is walking into Doctor Destroyer's factory which is producing an army of robots.... including really big ones."
Bruce: "Well that's not far off. Marindar has no army, so Professor Morrison thought it would be a wise move -."
David: (shakes his head) "Just how many of these things are there. I mean, if there are hundreds ...."
Bruce: "Well, Morlan says that if the production lines are running then there could be thousands. This place was designed to build an army quickly if required."
David: "Oh boy...."
There's more, but I'll save it for the write-up.
No comments:
Post a Comment