Grant and Ethan

Grant and Ethan
Grant (left) and Ethan (right), with Macavity the Cat

Sunday, 20 July 2014

GM Commentary

Session 37 will be run on Wednesday 22nd July, and that will probably be the last session for this first year of the Grant/Ethan game. We're not stopping but David has been very busy at work over the last few weeks (and he's been sick) and our calendars don't align for another fortnight. The good news is that I've had plenty of time to plan Session 37 so it will be a Grant session.

Over 10,000 reads of this thread.... wow.  ;) 

(And the other good news is that Campaign 3 is not going to die. Lost-in-Transit is still lost in transit for the moment (poor fellow) but Discerning_Aardvark has agreed to co-GM. I simply couldn't manage GMing three games at once, plus all of the write-ups, plus all of the wargaming I do, not to mention other life stuff which I'm not going to post up on a public forum. So I'm very grateful for the help.)

No comments:

Post a Comment