Ok, I'm seven sessions behind in the writeup. Sigh, behind schedule again. I'll get Session 187 up tomorrow. It is already written. I just need to find some images. Thanks for your patience. The game is still running. We ran Session 193 earlier this week. We'll hit Session 200 by the end of the year.
Next year (2020), I may have to start writing shorter stubs just because of time. But for now, I'll keep writing the narrative up even though it takes me about an evening per session writeup.
Talking with David (who runs Grant), he reminded me that his game file for all of his Lords of Gossamer notes is still called 'Test Game 1' because we started this game seven years ago as a test game to see how well it would run. We never expected to be going this long.
In other relevant news, we think we've got about another 3 months of adventures before we have to come up with new material. We're thinking of changing perspective for a bit. Introduce some new PCs who are not Lords of Gossamer, run those characters for a bit and then weave them into the Grant/Ethan narrative and include them as ongoing NPCs. Basically a fresh perspective might liven up the game once more. Neither of us are interested in running more multiverse-shattering plots at this time.
Anyway, Sessions 187-193 are coming. The Marindan games. Finally a resolution to the Ethan/Abbie/Isabelle love triangle that has been going for ages. Also more on the manikins, the ghostglobes of Boraelis, the Red-Eyed Dwimmerlaik.... and some more shenanigans by Yaeger Zane.
No comments:
Post a Comment