Grant and Ethan

Grant and Ethan
Grant (left) and Ethan (right), with Macavity the Cat

Wednesday, 24 July 2019

Beginning Year 7 on the Grand Stair

Hi folks,

David is sick so we're not playing on the actual 6 year anniversary. Oh well, it's only deferred until tomorrow.

And without further delay .....

Image
* Image by Dashinvaine (Gordon Napier), commissioned for us as part of the original Lords of Gossamer and Shadow kickstarter

In case it isn't obvious, Grant is on the left and Ethan is on the right.

The character of Grant was modelled off a younger portrait of David, whereas I didn't want Ethan to look anything like me. I wanted something between Callum Worthy and a musketeer. And this is what I got.

David is still in Melbourne and I'm still in Canberra. We talk every week on Google Hangouts and I pop down to Melbourne from time to time. 

In case you're wondering what we actually look like, here's a photo from May (this year).
Image

David on the left, Bruce on the right.

Anyway, we're catching up tomorrow. And I promise to get some more LEGO Lords of Gossamer very soon.

Happy exploring the Stair and thanks to those who do read this and give us some encouragement from time to time. 

All the best,

Bruce

No comments:

Post a Comment