Grant and Ethan

Grant and Ethan
Grant (left) and Ethan (right), with Macavity the Cat

Tuesday, 24 July 2018

5 Year Anniversary of the Grant/Ethan game!

And it's 24th July 2018, which means that this game has been running for 5 YEARS!. And we haven't finished yet!

Image

Woo! 8-) How many games run this long, with this many regular sessions?!?! We must love this game!  ;) 

I haven't done any LEGO Lords of Gossamer in a while, and it's not quite Christmas, but I think this sums up how David and I feel about the game.

(In the picture is LEGO Ethan, LEGO Grant, LEGO Macavity and LEGO Stolvir, by the way)

Image

And on a good news front, I'm heading to Melbourne this weekend to catch up with David for his birthday! Yes, we might actually get a photo of the two of us, revelling in this glorious achievement. 5 years and still going!

No comments:

Post a Comment