Grant and Ethan

Grant and Ethan
Grant (left) and Ethan (right), with Macavity the Cat

Sunday, 4 September 2016

Feedback from BelleSorciere

Mister_Bruce wrote:Session 90 - Memory Canisters

GM Observations
- Ooo… Session 90. This is good. Closing in on 100 sessions of this game - probably before the end of the year. It’s a massive effort to keep going for this long, documenting every session so hopefully some of you out there are enjoying this. David and I are definitely building the storyline up for the next 10 sessions. I can see already what is going to happen. Trell (Grant) is closing in on the memory store, and he’s got some ideas (which I won’t spoil as they are in the writeup below) as to how to turn the tables on the Dwimmerlaik. After all, the Lords of Gossamer have been on the defensive for a long time (many many sessions since Heldon’s Pass). We can’t have the Dwimmerlaik being the big bad indefinitely. Something needs to change the balance and that ‘something’ is coming. I think Ethan is also going to run afoul of the R.E.D (Red Eyed Dwimmerlaik) again and the things that are loose in Realm 0.
I'm still enjoying this, and hopefully others are as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment