Also, I do like that you seem to have character-driven plot (some of it even PC driven plot). It is awesome to see how decisions made by the characters come back, having consequences both immediate and far-reaching. In conjunction with the above point, how the ignored plot hooks just fester and grow.
And also, kudos on keeping the game interesting with such powerful characters. It's good to see the opposition scale up along with the PCs, keeping them challenged without outright overwhelming them.
But MOSTLY what I noticed about the Grant and Ethan campaign is that it is rarely about powers and stats (though they DO have their place), but rather about the character motivations and decisions. And that. Is. EPIC... never consider changing that about the game.
Many thanks for publishing it, especially your thoughts about the rules and house rules that y'all have made. I won't say that I agree 100% with every rules decision, but seeing how y'all decided where the line for Grant and Ethan was is invaluable. Really, kudos, and I look forward to what is yet to come.
No comments:
Post a Comment