GM Commentary
Taki wrote:Hi, it is nice to read your adventures - thus time consuming when arriving this late at the beginning of your story. I begin session 17 this far, and find it quite useful.
Having just a few plot for my future game, it is not that easy to choose between time to reread the rules books (especially on the stair core - legend and lucien's guide), trying to invent independently, or to go on reading your stuff which easily provide tips and inspirations 
You're welcome. One of the challenges with Lords of Gossamer is that there is no established fictional narrative (like the Amber novels) to provide lots of examples. Ours is one example of play - I have a stack of notes from interviews with other GMs but I need to write them up and put up on the forum - it all takes time though.
I'm surprised that you started at Session 17 though. That's mid-way through....
No comments:
Post a Comment