Well Session 24 was run this evening and .... yippee! .... finally Grant has met another Lord of Gossamer who is part of the larger plot - Mordecai. I'll do the writeup Tuesday or Wednesday but we have just had a major step forward. Grant now knows why the Lords are absent from Marindar. He also has information to trade (about the Dwimmerlaik that he and Ethan faced in Session 8), and he knows where Mithrandir (Greywalker) is....
As a GM, I'm relieved that we have had a breakthrough. David has gathered lots of information and lots of clues but hasn't followed through some of these threads to their ultimate conclusion. Grant is no longer skating around the main plot - he's now literally surrounded by it (more on that cryptic quote when I do the writeup).
Lords of Gossamer and Shadow is a Diceless role-playing game by Jason Durall which is published by Rite Publishing. David and I have been running this game since 24th July 2013 and the game is now in its 11th year. David plays Grant, and I play Ethan. We started as 30-point characters, two friends on the Grand Stair, exploring new worlds. Over many years of gameplay, these two characters have evolved into powerful Lords of Gossamer.
Grant and Ethan
Grant (left) and Ethan (right), with Macavity the Cat
Monday, 17 February 2014
GM Commentary
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment