And ..... the breaking news is that another LoG&S Campaign has just started, based on this same campaign world but set 30 years in the future (so on Shadow Earth it will be 2016). There will be a second thread created shortly .... and yes, I'll have to be very careful that events in the present Grant/Ethan campaign don't create a paradox in the new campaign setting. There are two of us co-GMing, but I'm the 'lead' GM who will maintain the rankings etc. More on that in a separate thread ....
Does this mean that you'll see Grant and Ethan in both campaign settings? I have yet to discuss with Lurker37 as to whether he wants to contribute into the new game, but it's certainly possible that Grant and Ethan are still around. Personally I reckon David will want to chip in and influence the new campaign a bit - we'll see!
I'll be writing up Session 1 for the new LoG&S Campaign very shortly.
Lords of Gossamer and Shadow is a Diceless role-playing game by Jason Durall which is published by Rite Publishing. David and I have been running this game since 24th July 2013 and the game is now in its 11th year. David plays Grant, and I play Ethan. We started as 30-point characters, two friends on the Grand Stair, exploring new worlds. Over many years of gameplay, these two characters have evolved into powerful Lords of Gossamer.
Grant and Ethan
Grant (left) and Ethan (right), with Macavity the Cat
Tuesday, 28 January 2014
GM Commentary
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment