Grant and Ethan

Grant and Ethan
Grant (left) and Ethan (right), with Macavity the Cat

Wednesday, 11 December 2013

GM Commentary

Can't wait for the next installment!

Thanks Sovem, David and I didn't manage to catch up last week and I ended up working until midnight every night. Am now on the other side of the world (in the UK) and the game is now PBeM although we're still chatting via Google Hangouts. I will post further when we've completed Session 22. Things in Marindar are about to get messy. Sophia handled Grant's entrance discreetly. Now that is blown open with the invasion into the Gateway realm, the arrival of Ethan etc. Also David tells me that Grant is after an Icon of Drake. 

Hmmm.....
Image
* Image by Jason Rainville (cropped) 

PS hope nobody minds me putting up a lo-res picture like this which is out of the LoG&S rulebook. If it is a problem I'll take it down but I can do a Google Images search and find this pic.

No comments:

Post a Comment